FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Honeycomb Lumiere Lanterns available in ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats.


I hope you have had a chance to see the two new cut sets from Patricia with a honeycomb trend. Click here to see Sweet Honeycomb Party and Honeycomb Box with honeycombs for borders, wraps, boxes and more from Lettering Delights.


I  made these into Honeycomb Lumiere Lanterns.  I was really pleased how the intricate design cut so well with my Pazzles digital cutting machine.


I made six rectangular panels cut out of vellum, which gave a soft look and didn't show the base of the battery candles which I felt were unsightly.



I couldn't resist making 2 in each of the colours which the children were fascinated by!


For this project I used Sweet Honeycomb Party,
but Honeycomb Box is just as gorgeous, so why not buy both!

They come as Cut It's which includes ai, dxf, eps, gsd, jpg, pdf and svg file formats for your Pazzles Inspiration or similar digital cutting machine.




Also, click here to see latest released products at Lettering Delights including All Bottled up Bundle released today.

No comments:

Post a Comment