FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Friday 22 July 2011

Smiley Faces


I just love this card because you just can't help but smile at these faces.  For those of you who follow my blog, you will know these are not the typical colours I generally use for my cards BUT I thought they worked well with the bright yellow faces!


I have used 2 sets from The Cutting Cafe for this card.  I have use a file from the WINDOW CARD set of templates and cutting files which features 22 different window cards. For this particular card  I have used the rectangle with circles set which I cut on my Pazzles Inspiration.


For the smiley faces I have used the YOU MAKE ME SMILE printable stamp set which features lots of smiley faces, circle words, sentiments and smiley face borders.......loads of stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Just what I needed this morning A BEAUTIFUL WELCOMING SMILE. This is awesome. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute is this...made me smile :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete