FREE LD product

FREE LD product
FREE Giraffing Out Aloud Product worth $40+ when you open a LD account

Thursday 26 May 2011

Graduate Shaped Card


For this shaped card, which I cut on my Pazzles Inspiration, I have used 3 files from The Cutting Cafe!!!!  I thought the INTERSTATE SHAPED CARD could double up as a trophy plaque, you know the sort that graduates receive on their Graduation day. 


I then printed out the 2011 CONGRATS GRAD Printable Stamp Set onto Kraft Card, then printed and layered the sentiment 'G is for Graduate' from the G SHAPED CARD SET. I have also stamped some swirls using a stamp with black ink around the sentiment.

See how The Cutting Cafe cut files and printable stamps can be used for various cards when your imagination gets into crafty mode, like mine often does just when I am just nodding off to sleep!

I have entered this card into the following challenges:-

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
Digi Doodles - Anything Goes
My Craft Spot - Shaped Card

11 comments:

  1. Oh my girl this is fantastic fantastic fantastic. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanna....I had to come to your blog to tell you that I love this card because you have the comments section turned off in the Pazzles Craft Room. I love all of your work...but you actually designed the paper for this and that is something that I love doing. This is so pretty! Somebody will love getting this.

    Vicki (Opal777)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Joanna and i like your new Blog name! Really enjoying your macro shots as they show your creations off so well.
    Enjoying the card edge very much, did you add that by hand? Colour combination is very cool:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great card, fab idea! Thanks for joining the ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge’ at DDSB
    Debbie Dt x
    (Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just so very elegant for a Grad Student...It has such class! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love the beautiful ribbon and the colors you chose! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic! Your creations are Stunning! I became a follower, Please pop by and say hi! Shelly
    mypaperlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful grad card!! I love the neutral colors you used. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so striking! I love the clean lines and the tidy look to this card. Fabulous!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is a great card, I love the shape and colours.
    Dummy me didn't save your new blog so only just got here.
    Love
    claire xxx

    ReplyDelete